PDF to PNG Converter
Users are often facing with the problem of using the information from PDF (Portable Document Format) documents on the Internet or their own work. The best way to extract specific data from PDF document in the optimized form for web publication is to convert PDF to PNG format. PNG (Portable Network Graphics) is a special graphic format that allows heavy compression with no loss in visible quality. It was developed to change the old GIF format. Also when you convert PDF to PNG files, the information from PDF becomes available for editing in various graphic editors that support PNG. PNG format is free and doesn’t require any license, so it is supported by the vast majority of popular editors.
If you are looking for easy way of how to render PDF into PNG, try our PDF to PNG Converter – a user friendly windows application with advanced options that allow to convert PDF into PNG files in the way you want.
If you try PDF to PNG Converter, you will see that everything is quite simple in this application, as it was developed for users of any level of computer skills. All you need is to select required PDF source file and click on CONVERT button. In the Options tab you can select the DPI resolution, PNG supported colors, Output folder location and other options. That’s all! If you have lost and do not know exactly what options to select, PDF to PNG Converter will offer you a default variant of settings, all you need is to click on CONVERT button.
- Batch conversion - convert multiple documents at once.
- Change DPI settings depending on your needs.
- Supports conversion into high color, 256 color, 16 color, gray.
- Supports drag and drop of files from windows explorer.
- Search subfolders when adding files and folders for conversion.
- Save and load batch file list.
- Extremely fast.
- Does NOT need Adobe Acrobat software.
- Use it on all Windows version including the latest builds of Vista and Windows 7.